Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Millions of Americans say "Yes, My Neo-Feudalist Master, fuck me hard and treat me like dirt!"


..and I do NOT mean that in any kind of sexual way. Just need to make that clear, since you're all a bunch of perverts, anyway.

--

I don't need to see the final poll results to know millions of Americans are calling upon the corportist neo-feudalists and saying "Yes, please, fuck me, shit on me, grind me into the dirt! Take away my rights! Take away my money! Take away my healthcare and my schools and my safety! Take away my future! Yes, masters, we yield ourselves up to you! Spit on us again, masters,  for you tell us we love it, therefore we do love it!"

Yep, millions of Americans voted for the greedElitist Opportunistic Pigs, largely because the greeElitist Opportunistic Pigs told them to.

End of Message.




Edit  The biggest problem I have with these Americans chanting "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" is that they drag the rest of us down with them. They drag the rest of us into their Hellpit of "Take away my rights! Take away my money! Take away my future!"  Selfish, goddamn fucking stupid, idiots and assholes get me buttraped right along with them; you can imagine why I'm so pissed at them.


.

No comments :

Post a Comment