Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mansplaining why women aren't the property of men

And the drive to force women to be human incubators and property of men continues, unabated, and unashamed, and unbelievable.

Let me mansplain something, because "men's rights to block an abortion" are bullshit for one very simple reason:

A man's "right" to force me to carry a fetus I don't want requires that he have ownership and property rights to control my body. Yep, that's what it breaks down to: in order to force me to perform an action against my will, I must be his property, a second-class citizen, less than human.

That's what it all boils down to. Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive and stupid.

Pregnancy is physically and mentally demanding. It is potentially life-threatening. It leaves permanent physical changes to a woman's tendons, joints, pelvis and entire hormonal balance for the rest of her life.

It's not just a one-off nine-month ordeal, in which most women are forced by the physical demands to completely alter their patterns, and many are forced to stop working due to inability to sleep, physical pain, or simple exhaustion.

It's that simple. Sorry if you want to whine about a woman aborting "your child," but it's not your choice. You don't want to see this happen? Then keep your dick in your pants and don't go knocking up women, because you don't get to own us.

Thank God, under the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, I am a person, and not your breeding stock, so you don't get to force me to have sex with you, and you don't get to force me to incubate a child as if I were a breeding dog or prize mare.

Need that "mansplained" again, liittle boy? Okay, how about "You want to treat my body as property? Trespassers will be violated, and beware the dog, because she's a Bitch, and won't bother to bark before she takes your nuts off."

Little boys, your rights to anything growing in my body end at the words "my body," and end of discussion.


No comments :

Post a Comment