Thursday, January 22, 2015

Theological Thursday: Romans 1:16-32 - wow, Paul-who-had-been-Saul had been in a mood that day

Someone tried to quote Romans 1: 16-32 at me. She was an angry self-righteous piece of work, and threw in a bit of swearing and antisemitism, as I recall.

So I went and read it again (yes, again, I've actually read the Bible start-to-finish twice in my lifetime, which is twice more than most Bible-thumping tits have done).

Okay, anyone quoting this is a narrow-minded asshat, looking for an excuse to marginalize others, and be a jackass to anyone she doesn't like.

As I said in an earlier blog post - Your god is a lousy "What have you done for ME, lately?" kind of jerk, isn't He?

Or, as I said in that same earlier post, maybe when it's all said and done, it's you - little narrow-minded, short-lived, self-righteous, mortal human with "Romans 1:16-32" stickers on your car - who has her head up her ass, and God just looks down and weeps for ALL of His Stupid Children.




---@@@---



And, least anyone wants to start on me with the whole "Paul-who-had-been-Saul"...

No comments :

Post a Comment