Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Old Posts Need Love #2 - Three I am Most Proud Of

I write a lot, obviously, and I'm very proud of all of it, but some things I am more proud of than others. My top three (at least at the time of this writing):

Be A Personality
I've been saying for years the secret to success on the Interwebs is to be an interesting person. Interesting content is great, but "Duck Dynasty" didn't get huge ratings because it as about hunting in the woods.

Why I Wake Up (Promises of the Future)
Just a nice bit of poetic prose (not poetry, per se, but you'll see when you get there)

Find Your Voice #3
As it implies, this is number three in a series (it has links to the first two), but this capstones the whole point of the series and makes its own arguments, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment