Monday, June 8, 2015

The only ZomPoc film that ever made me cry

I hate zombies. I hate them in fiction, I hate them in D&D, and I really hate ZomPoc movies and stories. I hate the creatures, I detest the premise.

There have been a few movies that I liked that happened to contain zombies, and I would have enjoyed them more without the zombies.

Those DC ZomPoc and Marvel ZomPoc stories? Bleah. Well-written, but zombies.

So, I say all that, because there is one ZomPoc movie I actually like. I can't quite say "love," but I have wacthed it seveal times over the last two years, and I keep coming back to it.

"Cargo" was a little indie short about a dad who saves his baby from the ZomPoc.

If this doesn't make you cry, then you have no heart



 Cargo (2013) Movie Poster










No comments :

Post a Comment