Friday, January 1, 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Happy New Year!

What more needs to be said?



Yeah, fine, that was weak.  :-)   Well, okay, let's see...

When I launched this blog in September, 2014, I had no idea how serious I was, or where I wanted to go with it. In 2015, I found my voice (and my principles), and have been happily ranting all year long.

I did 230 posts in 2015, on this blog. That's a nice big number.

Note, I've got two sister blogs - Church of the Ignorant Fool and You Decide If You Care - so my 2015 blog post total is way over  300 :-)

I connected with a ton of brilliant and wonderful people! I love you all.

That's about what I want to say for now. Thank you for reading my posts, thank you for sharing them (to infect others with my madness, or to bludgeon them with my words when you feel I've said what you think, and you don't want to have to type it all out again).

Let's make this the best year yet!


#IAmIcarus


No comments :

Post a Comment