Saturday, January 28, 2017

It's Class Warfare - but they overplayed their hand

You don't have to agree with anything I believe.  I will still fight for your right to disagree with me.



I don't have to agree with anything you believe.  I may even disagree with you very aggressively, although I usually wait until you start the insults first. I prefer to argue about the points and the thoughts, and leave the mind-reading to the mystics and mutants.


But you do need to understand that our mutual right to disagree with each other is under assault.  Yes, both of us are under attack.  My rights and your rights. And you and I are being attacked by the same people.


They have lots of names: Oligarchs, Billionaires, Neo-Cons, Fascists, Assholes.



They want you and me to blame each other. They want you and me to fight with each other.



If you and me are fighting with each other, then we're not paying attention to what the Assholes are doing.



They'll try to convince you that taking away your rights is a good thing. Oh, they'll say it's "law and order," and that they are "protecting you."  Funny thing, when you stop listening to the bullshit and think about what they're really selling, and realize how much they're stealing from you.



Stay focused people. We're on the same side - fighting to protect our fundamental rights from those who want to take them away.



It's Class Warfare, Bitches, only this time the villains don't realIze they have over-played their hand, and that we're going to fuck them up.

No comments :

Post a Comment